Job Number: 299375
Job Description: Electronic Technician I
The Electronic Technician, Maintenance I reports directly to the Shift Supervisor.
The Technician I’s specific job responsibilities included but are not limited to the following:
– Maintain the files and records to document and support the maintenance effort.
– Keep shift supervisor and/or Site Manager apprised of training devices status and any on-going logistics efforts
– Assist Site Manager/shift Supervisor with all logistics functions. Perform MSP inventories as required by Site Manager
– With Assistance, perform Organizational Maintenance on all site training devices in accordance devices in accordance with all applicable safety and maintenance documents.
– Operate training devices and provide Instructor/Trainee/Inspector assistance in a timely manner.
– Perform janitorial services on assigned spaces as required.
– Work any shift and weekends as specified by Contract for this site.
– Perform other tasks as assigned.
Requires mental alertness and ability to follow written and verbal instructions given in English. Physical ability to walk, stand, and/or sit for extended periods of time, and to climb two (2) flights of stairs is required. Must be able to lift and carry 75 pounds. Must present a professional appearance in demeanor and dress at all times.
An Electronic Technician, Maintenance I shall demonstrate competence through satisfactory progressive performance as an Electronic Technician. Minimum experience shall include two (2) years electronics maintenance or graduation from a two-year resident Electronics Technician course at an accredited technical institute or the equivalent. An Information Assurance (IA) certification of A+ is the minimum required and a Security + is desired or their equivalent. Applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to receive and retain a minimum of a SECRET clearance for access to classified information.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1515782-2619-7594