If you’re a self-directed individual and you like to work in high performance teams, the Franklin Fluff Mill may be the ideal place for you to work.
Right now, Franklin Fluff Mill is searching for Instrumentation Maintenance Technicians to join their team.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
Maintain and troubleshoot instrumentation and electrical equipment. Install, start-up, program, calibrate, and tune analog and digital field instrumentation. Also maintain motors, motor control equipment, substations, and power distribution. Minimum qualifications:
– Associate’s Degree in Instrumentation-Electrical Technology or five (5) years of equivalent work in installing and troubleshooting instrumentation.
– Working knowledge and troubleshooting of DCS, PLC control logic, drives and power distribution.
– Outstanding troubleshooting, communications and interpersonal skills needed.
– Working experience in process industrial instrumentation maintenance is preferred.
– Working experience with “CEMS” and other environmental regulated equipment.
– Desire and motivation to work in a team-based environment.
– Must have basic computer skills and the ability to receive and enter data via computers.
– Minimum three (3) years experience working in an industrial environment.
– Ability to climb ladders and walk distances, work at heights on platforms, work in tight or close spaces.
– Ability to work rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays.
-Ability to work around moving process equipment.
– Ability to operate machinery or industrial equipment and systems.
– Must wear safety equipment such as ear plugs, hard hats, eye protection, steel-toed shoes, and electrical safety related PPE.
– Ability to train and re-train as job requirements become more complex.
– Ability to develop mechanical, electrical/instrument, pneumatic or hydraulic maintenance skills.
– Ability to become CPR and First Responder qualified.
Candidates selected for further processing will be required to complete a battery of written tests on job-related skills, pre-employment drug screening and a panel interview. Multiple visits will be required to complete this process.