News

Actions

Woman hospitalized after mobile home fire in Chesapeake

Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 4:31 PM, Jul 15, 2013
and last updated 2013-07-15 23:54:24-04

Chesapeake, Va. - A woman was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a mobile home in Chesapeake Monday afternoon.

The mobile home was fully engulfed when crews arrived at the fire on Ike Street.

Crews were able to get the blaze under control at 3:48 p.m.

Officials say the fire appears to be accidental and could be related to an electrical issue inside the trailer.