News

Actions

Dog rescued from fire at Chesapeake home

Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 5:47 PM, Jul 22, 2013
and last updated 2013-07-22 17:47:32-04

Chesapeake, Va. – A two-story home caught fire on Yeadon Rd. in Chesapeake and crews saved a dog from the flames.

This occurred in the 1300 block on Monday evening.

When crews arrived, they say heavy smoke was coming from the roof of the home.

They pulled the dog out of the home and revived it.

No further details have been released.

Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more information.