News

Actions

One taken to hospital after kitchen fire at Norfolk home

Promo-Image_960x720.png
Posted at 9:47 PM, Oct 02, 2013
and last updated 2013-10-02 23:44:31-04

Norfolk, Va. – One person has been taken to the hospital after a small kitchen fire at a Norfolk home on Wednesday night.

This happened in the 100 block of W.26th Street.

Units responded at 8:26 p.m.

The fire was under control in just minutes officials say.

The person who was transported had difficulty breathing officials tell NewsChannel 3.

No other injuries were reported.