News

Actions

One displaced after Beach kitchen fire

Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 10:50 PM, Nov 07, 2013
and last updated 2013-11-07 22:50:01-05

Virginia Beach, Va. – One person has been displaced after a kitchen fire in Virginia Beach on Thursday night at 2928 Cherie Drive in the Lamplight Manor Section of the city.

Calls came in about the fire at around 8:27 p.m.

The first unit arrived on the scene minutes later and the fire was put out at 8:47 p.m.

No one was injured and there was moderate damage done to the home.

They say the fire was caused by unattended cooking on the stove.

Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.