News

Actions

Man hospitalized after house fire in Suffolk

Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 10:34 AM, Nov 10, 2013
and last updated 2013-11-10 14:16:53-05

Suffolk Va, – Suffolk Fire and Rescue units were on scene of a early morning house fire that sent one man to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

The fire happened in the 2600 block of Riddick Drive.

When units arrived on scene moderate smoke was in the home.  No firefighters were injured.

The cause of the fire was due to a space heater which sparked an overloaded outlet in the bathroom.