Virginia Beach, Va. – Crews put out a chimney fire at a house on Ship Chandlers Wharf in Virginia Beach Thursday. Five people have been displaced for the evening.
This happened in the 3300 block officials say. Crews were able to get the fire under control. The chimney fire extended to the roof and attic of one house. Two other structures were ventilated for smoke.
Five people were in the house at the time but no one was injured.
The Red Cross has been contacted to assist the family.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.