News

Actions

Crews put out kitchen fire in Norfolk home

Promo-Image_960x720.png
Posted at 1:45 PM, Jul 28, 2015
and last updated 2015-07-28 13:45:32-04

Norfolk, Va. – Fire crews put out a stove fire in a Norfolk home Tuesday afternoon.

Units arrived on the scene in the 2400 block of Lafayette Boulevard at 12:55p.m.

They found light smoke showing from a two story residential home.

The fire was quickly extinguished and contained to the kitchen area.

The main body of the fire has been extinguished and three occupants evacuated the home safely.

There are no reported injuries to any civilians or firefighters at this time.