Job Title: Senior Level Account Executive
Station: WTKR WGNT TV
Reports to: Local Sales Manager, Sales Manager
Purpose/reason for this Position:
The primary focus of the Account Executive is to generate growth for the Station in all potential areas.
Core Job Functions:
- Effectively manage and account list of agency and direct clients
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with agency buyers, planners and clients
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to use Nielsen ratings along with qualitative information to fully leverage the station’s unique advantages in the market.
- Exceptional knowledge of Nielsen ratings and Scarborough information to help achieve our objectives.
- Strategic planner
- Ability to represent the station in a professional manner at all times and possess excellent presentation skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
This candidate must have excellent verbal and communication skills. Must possess excellent written skills and have basic knowledge of broadcast sales. Ability to type and have some computer skills such as word, excel and power point.
College degree preferred or equivalent but not required and a minimum of 5 years broadcast sales experience.
The ability to operate a computer and business equipment. Candidate must have their own transportation when on sales calls. Vision to enter, review and approve sales proposals and orders.
Interested candidates should apply here.
WTKR WGNT TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer