News

Actions

Family without home after kitchen fire in Norfolk

Promo-Image_960x720.png
Posted at 11:23 PM, Nov 12, 2015
and last updated 2015-11-12 23:23:47-05

Norfolk, Va. – A family of three has been displaced after a kitchen fire broke out inside of their apartment.

Norfolk fire units were called out to the 400 block of Fort Worth Avenue at 10:32 p.m.

The fire was contained to the second floor apartment.

The cause of the fire was cooking.

Two adults and a child were displaced.

No injuries were reported.

They did not request the assistance of the Red Cross.