Hampton Roads - Homeless Animals Awareness Week in Hampton Roads is February 8-14.
The color orange represents animal welfare awareness and Press 626 Cafe and Wine Bar in Norfolk has created a special orange-themed menu for Homeless Animals Awareness Week.
The restaurant will donate 50% of all sales of orange-themed menu items to the SPCA.
Waterman's on Atlantic Avenue in Virginia Beach will donate $2 for every Orange Crush sold between Monday, February 8th and Thursday February 12th.
Visit any participating shelter to pick up an orange ribbon to raise awareness for homeless pets in Hampton Roads.
- Chesapeake Animal Services
- Chesapeake Humane Society
- Gloucester-Mathews Humane Society
- Heritage Humane Society
- Norfolk SPCA No-Kill Adoption Center & Veterinary Clinics
- Norfolk Animal Care Center
- Peninsula SPCA
- PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
- Portsmouth Humane Society
- Suffolk Animal Care
- Virginia Beach Animal Care and Adoption Center
- Virginia Beach SPCA