- 1 rotisserie chicken, deboned
- 1 package of spaghetti
- 1 block (1 lb) of Velveeta
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes with green chilies
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add pasta
- While the pasta is cooking, debone chicken and cut Velveeta cheese block into cubes
- Strain pasta when it’s finished, and add chicken, Velveeta, cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Cook the pasta mixture over medium low until cheese is melted and ingredients are incorporated.
- Put pasta mixture into a pan, top with shredded cheese, and bake in a preheated oven at 375º for 20 minutes, or until the top gets golden brown and crispy.
NewsChannel 3's Blaine Stewart tried out the recipe and brought it into the newsroom for a taste test. It received mixed reviews from the NewsChannel 3 crew but the pan was empty by the end of the day!
NewsChannel 3's Jessica Larche reached out to a friend to create a much healthier version of chicken spaghetti. Click here to check out the heart-healthy chicken spaghetti option!