Norfolk, Va. – Personal finance site NerdWallet determined the best cities for recent graduates in the nation, and Norfolk made the list.
Coming in at number 13, the list totes Norfolk as an ideal destination for recent graduates looking for jobs.
NerdWallet analyzed the 100 largest U.S. cities and ranked them according to their environment for college graduates who are entry level.
The report analyzed the following:
- Percentage of population 25 and older with bachelor’s degree or higher
- Percentage of population ages 20 to 29
- Median earnings of residents 25 and older with a bachelor’s degree
- Jobs in management, business, science and arts occupations
- Rent as a percentage of income
- Unemployment rates