HAMPTON, Va. – A forum in ending homelessness is taking place at Hampton University Thursday.
In addition to ending homelessness, the panel will also discuss outreach programs for vulnerable populations including veterans.
The event will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the student center ballroom at Hampton University.
- Carolyn W. Colvin, Acting Commissioner of Social Security
- Paul Reagan, Chief of Staff to Virginia Governor Terence R. McAuliffe
- Dr. William R. Harvey, President of Hampton University (Invited)
- Matthew Doherty, Executive Director, United States Interagency Council on Homelessness
- Luis Vasquez, Director, Division of Service and Systems Improvement Center for Mental Health Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Matt Leslie, Director of Housing Development, Virginia Department of Veterans Services
- Marcy Thompson, Senior Advisor of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Special Needs, U.S. Department Housing and Urban Development
- Sim Wimbush, Executive Director of the Virginia Housing Alliance