Can you believe summer vacation is already over?! Well, News 3 is helping you get back into the swing of things.
We want you to win the school year and it all starts with new routines.
Some of the things parents have to think about when getting their kids school-ready include figuring out their bus route, planning healthy lunches and talking with them about the possibility of bullying.
Here’s a one stop shop list of links that will help parents and guardians:
- What’s my child’s bus route?
- Back to school health checklist
- Dietition’s tips for healthy lunches
- Getting kids back in a sleep routine
- Talk to your kids about bullying
- Get kids excited for homework
- Best gadgets and apps to help you win the school year
- Keeping things fresh for homeschooling
Don’t forget to watch News 3 This Morning all week for special back to school stories!