VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - A Virginia Beach man was arrested and charged for trying to earn money for prostituting teenage girls.
Shaquan Cuffee currently had five charges against him including soliciting child porn, using electronic means for child sex crime, receiving money from earning of prostitution and detaining a person for prostitution.
In February a detective from the Special Investigation Unit within the Virginia Beach Police Department said he, along with another detective, went undercover and began texting and calling Cuffee. The two pretended to be a 17-year-old girl inquiring about a "modeling" ad that detectives believed to hint at illegal sexual activity involving minors.
Through court documents obtained by News 3, records state there is evidence that Cuffee asked a minor to "perform porn."
In July Cuffee had three charges nolle prossed and pleaded guilty to two other charges.
- Guilty Plea to procure mon: prostitution<18 - three years, three years suspended, three years supervised probation
- Guilty Plea to Sex traffic w/int rec money - five years, five years suspended, three years supervised probation
- Att solicit child for porn - Nolle Prosequi
- Att take minor - prostitution - Nolle Prosequi
- Att use computer sex off w/min - Nolle Prosequi