VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. – It’s almost time to head to the box office.
Virginia Beach native Pharrell Williams’ acclaimed Something in the Water festival will return to the Oceanfront April 20-26, 2020.
Passes for the festival went on sale Saturday, December 14 at 12 p.m. Click here to buy tickets.
On Saturday, organizers said they are experiencing high traffic on the website but that as of 12:30 p.m. all ticket types were still available.
Here’s what you need to know about the different types of passes for the festival:
3-day General Admission
- Includes one (1) GA wristband that allows entry into the festival on April 24-26, including access to the main lineup, activities, food & drink vendors and all GA areas of the festival
- GA passes come in three (3) tiers
- Tier 1 – $195 (plus fees)
- Tier 2 – $225 (plus fees)
- Tier 3 – $250 (plus fees)
3-day VIP Admission
- VIP passes include dedicated entry lines, VIP viewing areas, VIP restrooms, dedicated merch stands, free water stations, food & beverage vendors and charging stations
- VIP passes come in two (2) tiers
- Tier 1 – $550 (plus fees)
- Tier 2 – $600 (plus fees)
3-day Yellow Zone Experience
- The Yellow Zone Experience includes up close and personal front of stage Yellow Zone viewing areas at ALL stages, exclusive access to the Yellow Lounge backstage beach patio experience with curated food offerings and beverage stations and one (1) item of prime Something in the Water merchandise
- According to the official SITW site, “The mission of YELLOW is to educated all forms of learners by embracing and teaching to their individual styles, encouraging innovation and providing them with the skills necessary to succeed in an ever-changing world.” All Yellow Zone Experience pass purchases are tax-deductible.
- 3-day Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater Park & Ride pass – $20 (plus fees)
- 3-day Premium Convention Center Parking pass – $60 (plus fees)
Ticket pre-sales for locals and returning festivalgoers took place in October.
The lineup for next year’s festival was officially announced during the school day for all Virginia Beach high schools Thursday. Chance the Rapper, H.E.R., Post Malone, Migos, Foo Fighters, Pharrell & Friends and a host of others are slated to perform.
Passes are only available while supplies last. There is a four (4) ticket limit. All sales are final; no refunds.
Click here for more information on Something in the Water 2020 passes.