VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - Due to increasing COVID-19 numbers in the Hampton Roads area, Virginia Beach Public Library (VBPL) will return to offering only lobby and drive-up services starting Monday, November 30.
According to a release by VBPL, customers may pick up holds at most branches from Monday to Thursday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., as follows:
Lobby & Drive-up Service
- Oceanfront Area Library
- Princess Anne Area Library
Lobby Service Only
- Meyera E. Oberndorf Central Library
- Great Neck Area Library
- Kempsville Area Library
- Windsor Woods Area Library
- TCC/City Joint-Use Library (The TCC/City Joint-Use Library will remain open only for TCC students, staff and faculty. Hours for VBPL customer holds pickups vary. Click here for details.)
Drive-Up Service Only
- Bayside & Special Services Library
The Pungo-Blackwater Library and Wahab Public Law Library locations are closed, VBPL said.
For more about VBPL's current services, including digital programs for all ages and the digital library featuring e-books, audiobooks, movies and more, click here.