HAMPTON ROADS, Va. - CVS Health is preparing to open 39 new COVID-19 test sites throughout Virginia and 10 of them are local.
The company says these new test sites help enable a goal of processing up to 1.5 million tests per month.
The new sites will open Friday, May 29, and will utilize self-swab tests. The new testing sites include two in Chesapeake and Norfolk.
There will be one in Newport News, Portsmouth and Williamsburg and three in Virginia Beach.
The new local testing sites in Virginia include:
- CVS Pharmacy, 1329 Kempsville Road, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- CVS Pharmacy, 2981 Military Highway S., Chesapeake, VA 23323
- CVS Pharmacy, 13000 Warwick Boulevard, Newport News, VA 23602
- CVS Pharmacy, 4261 Little Creek Rd., Norfolk, VA 23505
- CVS Pharmacy, 3717 Hampton Blvd. (SWC), Norfolk, VA 23508
- CVS Pharmacy, 5829 High Street, Portsmouth, VA 23703
- CVS Pharmacy, 1280 North Great Neck, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
- CVS Pharmacy, 6099 Indian River Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23464
- CVS Pharmacy, 1688 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- CVS Pharmacy, 1600 Richmond Road, Williamsburg, VA 23185
A complete list of CVS Pharmacy drive-thru test sites can be found here.
Register for a testing appointment and find out if you're eligible for a test here.
More information on steps CVS Health has taken to address the COVID-19 pandemic, including support for health care providers and clinicians facing financial and administrative strain, is available at the company's frequently updated COVID-19 resource center.