CHESAPEAKE, Va. - Chesapeake Fire crews responded to a portable classroom trailer fire Saturday afternoon.
Officials say crews responded to a fire behind Hickory High School after several reports from people nearby who had seen the flames around 11:25 a.m.
Battalion 1 arrived on scene within seven minutes finding a portable classroom trailer with smoke and flames visible.
Firefighters entered and searched the structure. No one was found on-site, according to officials.
The fire was marked under control at 11:39 a.m.
Firefighters say an investigation was conducted and the fire was determined to have started in an electrical panel.
No injuries were reported.