HAMPTON ROADS, Va. - Riverside Health System is offering free flu shots across Hampton Roads as many health professionals urge the public to get them as the pandemic continues.
Riverside will give free flu shots throughout Newport News, Hampton, Williamsburg, the Eastern Shore and the Middle Peninsula.
Masks will be required at all times at the clinic.
Temperature checks and additional safety screenings will be required prior to any patient receiving a flu shot.
Free drive thru and walk up flu shots will be available for ages 14 and over while supplies last at the following locations:
- Thursday, Sept. 24, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Drive-Thru and Outdoor (park and walk-up) Clinic Riverside Medical Offices 856 J. Clyde Morris Blvd., Suite A, in Newport News
- Saturday, Oct. 3, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Drive-Thru Clinic Riverside Medical Office Building – Hampton 850 Enterprise Parkway in Hampton
- Monday, Oct. 5, 1 to 5 p.m. – Drive-Thru Clinic Riverside Cape Charles Medical Center 216 Mason Ave. in Cape Charles
- Wednesday, Oct. 7, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Outdoor Clinic (park and walk up) Riverside Wellness & Fitness Center – Peninsula 12650 Jefferson Ave. in Newport News
- Thursday, Oct. 8, 1 to 5 p.m. – Drive-Thru Clinic Eastern Shore Family Medicine 10085 William F. Bernart Circle in Nassawadox
- Wednesday, Oct. 14, 1 to 5 p.m. – Drive-Thru Clinic Riverside Shore Medical Center at Metompkin 17385 Lankford Highway in Parksley
- Saturday, Oct. 17, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Drive-Thru Clinic Newport News Medical Office Building by Riverside Regional Medical Center 500 J. Clyde Morris Blvd. in Newport News
- Thursday, Oct. 22, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Drive-Thru Clinic Riverside Walter Reed Hospital 7519 Hospital Dr. in Gloucester
- Wednesday, Oct. 28, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Drive-Thru Clinic Riverside Doctors’ Hospital Williamsburg 1500 Commonwealth Ave. in Williamsburg