NEWPORT NEWS, Va. - Eight Boys & Girls Club of the Virginia Peninsula are participating in the 2020 Summer Food Program.
The program provides meals to all children for free and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service.
Meals will be provided, on a first come, first serve basis. Meals will be available from Monday to Friday at 3 p.m., to 4:30 p.m., at the following sites:
- Aqueduct Unit: 757-872-7810
- Citizen Club: 757-244-6610
- Crossroads Village Club: 757-223-0101
- Greater Hampton Roads Club: 757-247-1364
- Marshall Courts Club: 757-223-7646
- Peninsula Club: 757-872-4786
- Peninsula Manor Club: 757-595-3754
- Tyler Avenue Club: 757-240-5869
The Summer Food Program ends September 4.