HAMPTON, Va. - Hampton Public Schools virtual board meeting was held and televised February 17, showing on Cox Cable Channel 46 and Verizon FiOS Channel 20.
Superintendent Jeffery Smith and staff updated the community on the board's modified in-person return-to-learning plan.
Here are the topics that were presented and discussed:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Update
- HCS Key Mitigation Strategies
- Current Health Data Metrics
- Phase 2 Return to Modified In-Person Instruction Dates
- Phase 2 Instructional Models
- Operational Capacity Update
- Vaccination Update
- HCS Alignment with CDC Guidance
- Parent/Guardian Resources
Regarding the Phase 2 Return to Modified In-Person Instruction Dates, the following grade levels will return to campus on the following dates with the exception of those families who have opted to remain virtual: