Wawa is making some changes to their store's procedures as information about the pandemic continue to develop.
As of March 20, Wawa is introducing the following temporary changes to our in-store processes:
- Moving forward, a Wawa associate will serve coffee to customers instead of customer using the self-serve stations.
- Wawa is temporarily suspending all self-service fountain beverages, Icee drinks, cappuccino and iced coffee.
- Wawa will be individually bagging all bakery products for customers.
- In order to remain open safely, Wawa has enhanced our already strict cleaning and quality standards by increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all touch points and surfaces.
- Wawa is adjusting store hours and implementing overnight closure between 2-3 am at all locations for additional store cleaning, sanitation and stocking.
You can visit this linkfor details and updates on Wawa's store status, processes and measures taken.