NEWPORT NEWS, Va. - A job fair is coming to the Newport News community for jobs in the healthcare and wellness industry.
Southeastern Virginia Health System will be hosting a Job Fair on June 29 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
SEVHS offers a competitive benefits package, plus perks that are designed to give employees the support they need.
They are hiring for the following jobs:
- Dental Hygienist
- Case Manager
- Health Educator (Suffolk & Franklin)
- Referral Coordinator
- Interpreters (Spanish/English)
- Financial Services Representatives
- Medical Office Receptionist
- Medical Assistants
- Telephone Operator – Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Paid time off benefits (vacation, holidays)
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance available
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
Interested applicants can fax resumes to (757) 223-0839 or email to email@example.com