HAMPTON, Va. - Hampton City Schools is in need of teachers for various different subjects. To fill the vacancies, HCS is hosting a virtual job fair.
The interviews will be held between June 17-18 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To be considered, you must apply online at this link for the position you desire.
Registration will be open through June 14, so make sure to apply before then if you're interested!
Interviews are being offered to teacher candidates in the following area for elementary, middle and high school courses:
- English Language Arts
- Fine Arts: Visual Arts, Vocal
- Health Occupations (registered nurse)*
- Law Enforcement (police officer)*
- Mathematics (sign-on bonus)
- Special Education (ECSE & General Curriculum)
- Sports Medicine (athletic trainer)*
- Technology Education
- Therapists: Occupational, Physical, Speech
According to the website, these teaching positions require two years of occupational experience in the area listed within the last five years. All candidates must possess or be eligible for a Virginia teaching license.