Job Number: 289186
Job Description: Training and Development Specialists
Headway Workforce Solutions in partnership with Ferguson’s Shared Services Center, is seeking an experienced Trainer. Individual must have a minimum of 2 years experience with training others.
Trainer will be responsible for mentoring in an accounting based environment. Previous accounting experience/knowledge not required but helpful.
• Primary Trainer of department processes and procedures for all new Trainees
• Provide recurring training for associate development as needed
• Develop training and development opportunities for all levels of associates
• Provide leadership, guidance, and motivation to new and existing associates
• Identify associate skill needs and work with Managers to identify proper training tools to meet needs
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Department systems, functions and procedures in area(s) of expertise
• Ensure that all training material and documents are kept current with the best practices to date
Special Skills (degrees, certifications, software, etc.)
Help for Special Skills (degrees, certifications, software, etc.). This link opens a new window.
• Proficient knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong alpha numeric and 10 key skills