Tuesday’s severe flooding is still affecting some roads in Suffolk. Here is a list of updated conditions for Wednesday morning:
• Kings Highway at Presley Court has a tree down with one lane closed.
• 3700 block of Old Mill Road is flooded and impassable.
• 200 block of Murphys Mill Road has a guardrail falling due to past flooding but the road is passable.
• 6700 block of Old Myrtle Road has gravel washed away and roadway is open.
• Sleepy Hole Road at Nansemond River Drive is flooded and impassable.
• 900 block of Murphys Mill Road has a large hole in the roadway. The road is closed between Pitchkettle and General Early.
Several roadways are still flooded in Isle of Wight County:
River Run at Walters Hwy. (Rt. 258)
Poor House Road at Bob White Rd.
Scotts Factory Rd. at Great Springs Rd.
Racetrack Rd. at Rt. 620
The bridge on Collose Rd. by Darden`s Mill is closed; also, Burdette Rd. and Stringwood Lane is closed at the bridge.