News

Actions

Crews put out shed fire in Norfolk

Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 7:11 PM, Oct 02, 2012
and last updated 2012-10-02 23:42:31-04

Crews put out a shed fire at a Norfolk home on Tuesday. Officials say it occurred in the 500 block of Draper Drive.

They say it was a single-family home and the fire started in the shed in the back of the home.

The house was slightly damaged including some siding that melted off.

The power had to be shut off. Crews say the family will not be able to stay in the home right now.

No injuries have been reported.

Police are still trying to determine a cause.