News

Actions

Family displaced in Hampton house fire

Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 6:13 PM, Feb 02, 2013
and last updated 2013-02-02 18:13:05-05

Hampton, Va. – Three people and two dogs were displaced from their Hampton home on Saturday after a fire broke out.

Fire crews responded to the 400 block of Seminole Road around 8:05 a.m. and were able to bring the blaze under control in about 15 minutes.

Fire officials believe the cause was accidental and linked to an oil heater in the attic.

No one was hurt in the blaze.