News

Actions

Dog rescued from Apartment fire in Virginia Beach

Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 8:44 PM, Feb 19, 2013
and last updated 2013-02-19 20:44:02-05

Virginia Beach, Va. - A dog is doing better today after firefighters rescued it from a fire at the Banyan Grove apartment complex.

The Virginia Beach Fire Department snapped a photo of the outline of the dog on the carpet.

Firefighters say the black on the carpet is smoke residue from the smoldering fire.

Firefighters say the fire started near the dryer.

They were able to keep it from spreading to any other apartments.

No one was hurt and Ramsey is expected to make a full recovery.