Job Number: 350291
Job Description: Family Counselor
Leading Mental Health Care Provider is seeking Family Counselors to provide Intensive In-home Services and Mental Health Support Services to children and adults in the Hampton Roads area. Counselors are responsible for assessing the needs of the family as well as the development and implementation of Individualized Service Plans to include case management needs. Counselors must have an acceptable driving record and be willing to travel throughout the Hampton Roads area to provide services.
Qualifications for these positions include:
- Bachelors Degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field;
- At least two years experience working with children and adults who have a DSM IV diagnosis;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A valid Virginia driver’s license and personal automobile;
- Must meet Medicaid criteria as QMHP-C
Background check and current DMV record required.