News

Actions

Two displaced after chimney fire in Virginia Beach

Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 5:28 PM, Nov 25, 2013
and last updated 2013-11-25 17:28:07-05

Virginia Beach, Va. – Two people are without a home after fire damaged a Virginia Beach home on Monday.

This occurred on 609 S. Westgrove Rd. in Aragona.

Calls came in to emergency crews at around 4:12 p.m. Units arrived moments later and had the fire under control by 4:33 p.m.

There was moderate damage to the home. They say this was caused by an accidental chimney fire.

No one was injured officials say.

Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.