News

Actions

Vacant home burns in Hampton

Promo-Image_960x720.png
Posted at 11:38 AM, Dec 12, 2013
and last updated 2013-12-12 14:36:22-05

Hampton, Va. – Firefighters responded to a house fire located in the 3900 block of Shell Road.

It happened on Thursday morning, December 12, 2013. The fire started in the exterior electrical panel box of a vacant home that was undergoing renovations.

There was minor damage to the outside and inside of the house.

No injuries have been reported.

Contractors found the fire.

Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.