Chesapeake, Va. - On Monday night, crews say a Christmas tree fire damaged a home in the Great Bridge section of Chesapeake.
Firefighters were called out to the 200 block of Fresno Drive at around 8:24 p.m.
When they arrived moments later, they say the home was filled with smoke. The fire was extinguished before they arrived.
They say the fire damage was contained to the tree and the area around it.
They are ruling the fire accidental. They believe a candle may have been too close to the Christmas tree.
No one was injured or displaced.