How to cut a whole chicken in 8 pieces
1. Start by removing the wishbone at the neck
2. Pull the wing away from the breast
3. Feel for the joint between the breast and the wing. Cut along the joint Wing. Turn tot he other side of the chicken and repeat the process
4. Pull the thigh and leg back away from the breast. The thigh joint will pop from the back and cut along the joint.
4a. The thigh and leg has a fat line cut along that line to separate the thigh and leg.
5. Now you hold up the check parallel, the back and breast, cut straight down, break it off.
6. Cut straight down the breast bone, you have two breast
Once you are done you should have:
2 – Wings
2 – Thighs
2 – Legs
2 – Breast