This could make you think twice before taking a bite out of your favorite candy bar.
A Kansas mother recently found a surprise in her son’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups: a needle.
Tamara Powell purchased three Reese’s Pumpkins from a store called Dillons over the weekend, according to a report from KCTV. When she opened the candy, she couldn’t believe what she found.
She promised her son a snack, and by chance, she took the first bite.
“Luckily, it didn’t stab me in my mouth. I caught it in my teeth,” she said.