Virginia Beach, Va. - A family of four will have to find a new place to live after their home caught fire in Virginia Beach on Thursday night.
This happened at 1516 Hedgrow Road. Calls came in reporting the fire at around 5:30 p.m.
Officials say there was heavy damage to the rear of the home.
The family was renting the home and had no insurance. The damage was assessed at around $80,000-$90,000. The house is now condemned.
The fire started in a utility room where a water heater and some cans of paint and thinner were located.
The residents are now staying with family members in the area.