Virginia Beach, Va. – The Virginia Beach Fire Department responded to a call Saturday evening of a welding business on fire. The business is located in the 3300 block of Virginia Beach Blvd. near Kroger. The call came in around 7:00 p.m.
According to fire officials, a welder’s cloth caught fire and the flames spread quickly, reaching the roof of the building. The welder was able to get of the building and was not injured.
No word yet on the extent of the damages.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 as we bring you more on this story.