News

Actions

Crews respond to gas leak at Battlefield Technology Center

Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 9:08 AM, Feb 06, 2015
and last updated 2015-02-06 09:16:21-05

Chesapeake, Va. – Crews responded to a report of a gas leak at the Battlefield Technology Center in Chesapeake, according
to Chesapeake fire officials.

It happened around 8:30 a.m. on Friday. The smell of gas was reported inside of the building. The cause was due to a pilot light
being out, according to Captain Saunders of the Chesapeake Fire Department.

No injuries have been reported.

Check back on WTKR.com for updates.