Norfolk, Va. – The civilian businesses Déjà Vu Restaurant and Lounge located at 6128 Jefferson Avenue in Newport News and Victory Lane Motors located at 6512 E. Virginia Beach Blvd in Norfolk have been removed from the off-limits list by Rear Adm. Rick Williamson, Commander, Navy Region Mid-Atlantic.
Both establishments are currently no longer conducting business.
Envy Car Audio and Design, aka 7 Cities Custom and Design, Unique Auto Design and City Werkz located at both 117 E. Princess Anne Rd. and 37th Street in Norfolk will remain on the off-limits list under all four names and at both addresses. They were initially placed off limits for unscrupulous business practices.
Removal of the restriction will be considered by the Joint Armed Force Disciplinary Control Board (JAFDCB )upon presentation of information that satisfactory corrective action have been taken by the establishments. The board’s next meeting is scheduled for April 16, 2015.
The current off-limits businesses include:
• Blazin Herbs, 85 W Mercury Blvd., Hampton, Va.
• Envy Car Audio and Design, aka 7 Cities Custom and Design, Unique Auto Design and City Werkz, 117 E. Princess Anne Rd. 37th Street Norfolk, Va.
• Mellow Smoke Tobacco Shop, 1948 Diamond Springs Road, Virginia Beach, Va.
• Outer Edge Gifts, 760-B J. Clyde Morris Blvd., Newport News, Va.
• Unwind Hookah Lounge, 731 J Clyde Morris Blvd., Ste B, Newport News, Va., formerly known as Lazy Dayz
• Unwind Hookah Lounge, 839 W. 21st Street, Norfolk, Va., formerly known as Lazy Dayz
• The Vault, 86 W. Mercury Blvd., Hampton, Va., formerly known as Hampton Pipe and Tobacco
• The Vault, 4746 George Washington Memorial Highway, Hayes, Va. formerly known as Hampton Pipe and Tobacco
• The Vault, 15435-B Warwick Blvd., Newport News, Va. formerly known as Hampton Pipe and Tobacco
Establishments are given the opportunity to notify the board in writing that corrective actions have taken place. Failure to respond will result in the board making a request for establishment representatives to appear in person at a formal hearing of the JAFDCB.
The JAFDCB is an investigative committee composed of members from each military service and civilian advisers, who work with local law enforcement agencies and local businesses to identify conditions which may adversely affect the health, safety, welfare, and discipline of the armed forces.
For up to date information regarding off-limits establishments go to http://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/cnrma.html and click on “Off-Limits List” under Useful Links.