NEW YORK — David Letterman’s final Top 10 list featured celebrities on “10 ten things I always wanted to say to Dave.”
Here’s the countdown:
10. Alec Baldwin — Thank you for having a show that is easily geographic to where I live.
9. Barbara Walters – Did you know you wear the same cologne as Gadaffi?
8. Steve Martin — Your extensive plastic surgery was a necessity and mistake.
7. Jerry Seinfeld — I have no idea what I’ll do when you go off the air. Actually I’ll be fine.
6. Jim Carrey — Honestly, Dave, I always found you to be a bit of an overactor. (Carrey then overacts by messing up his own hair.)
5. Chris Rock — I’m just glad your show is being given to another white guy.
4. Julia Louis-Dreyfus — Thank you for letting me be a part of another hugely disappointing series finale. (Seinfeld looks shocked and upset.)
3. Peyton Manning — Dave, you are to comedy what I am to comedy.
2. Tina Fey — Thanks for finally proving that men can be funny.
1. Bill Murray – Dave, I’ll never have the money I owe you.