Glendale, Calif. – Nestlé USA is recalling several DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine, and Stouffer’s products that may contain pieces of glass.
The company believes the source of glass came from spinach, a common ingredient found in products affected by the recall. Nestlé USA is taking precaution after several consumers reported finding small pieces of glass in some of these products. According to Nestlé USA, no injuries have been reported.
Nestlé USA says the quality and safety of their products is a top priority. According to Nestlé USA, they are working with both the U. S. Food & Drug Administration and the U. S. Department of Agriculture to resolve the problem.
Consumers who may have purchased the products listed below should contact Nestlé Consumer Services at 1-800-681-1676. The voluntary recall is limited to the products listed below:
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
Click here for the product codes of the recalled items. Consumers should look on the side panel of the package to locate codes.