News

Actions

North Carolina workers find two dead snakes in electrical box

Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 5:44 PM, Apr 08, 2016
and last updated 2016-04-08 17:44:47-04

Morganton, N.C. – Electric Service Department Workers found a shocking discovery while they were on the job.

The workers went to disconnect power at a house on East Parker Road that was scheduled to be demolished.

When they opened the electrical box, they found two dead snakes inside. One of the snakes slithered across two hot terminals and was electrocuted. Then another snake bit the first snake, electrocuting him as well.

Electric Service Director Brooks Kirby says his employees come across friend snakes every two or three years.