Gilmerton Bridge 9:00 AM, Noon, 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM – M-F Daily – 9:00 AM & 3:00 PM Saturday and Sunday
High Rise Bridge: 11 AM
Coleman Bridge: 11 AM
ERT WEEKLY DOWNTOWN AND MIDTOWN TUNNEL CONSTRUCTION:
U.S. 58 East: Full weekend tunnel closure from Friday, Aug. 19 at 8 p.m. through Monday, Aug. 22 at 5 a.m.
High Street: Full closure between Constitution Avenue and Confederate Avenue Monday through Sunday, Aug. 15-28 for 24 hours a day.
HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE CLOSURES REPORT:
- I-664 Monitor-Merrimac Memorial Bridge-Tunnel: Alternating lane closures northbound and southbound as follows. One lane will remain open
- Southbound August 14-20 from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m. the following morning.
- Route 301 Sussex Drive, Greensville County: Consecutive left northbound lane closure for bridge replacement June 23 through late summer on Route 301.
- Elizabeth River Tunnels/Martin Luther King, Jr. Freeway: Please check Elizabeth River Tunnels website for the latest closure and detour information regarding the Downtown Tunnel, Midtown Tunnel and the MLK Freeway.
- I-564 Intermodal Connector, Norfolk: Please check http://www.i564intermodal.com/ for the latest closure/detour information
VIRGINIA BEACH: Road Work on Indian River Road To Begin Monday the 15th
Virginia Beach Public Works has announced a roadway improvements project on Indian River Road will begin Monday, August 15, 2016. The project will begin at Speed Fentress Bridge and Indian River Road to North Landing Road, and will include milling, paving and pavement marking work.
Crews will be working in the evenings from 7 p.m. until 5 a.m. If any daytime work is needed, it will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. If any weekend work is needed, the work hours will be from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The project is scheduled to be completed by September 1, 2016.
NORFOLK: Military Highway Continuous Flow Intersection work northbound and southbound. Two lanes will remain open at all times:
CHESAPEAKE ROAD WORK: Battlefield Blvd/Medical Pkwy intersection closures Monday, July 11 through September
Public Utilities will close various lanes at the Battlefield Blvd and Medical Pkwy intersection over the next 10 weeks for the replacement of water and sewer lines in the area. Next week the right-turn lane on Medical Pkwy will be closed.