HAMPTON ROADS, Va. - Although local Boys and Girls Clubs are closed due to Covid-19, its members are working hard to give kids a sense of normalcy and make sure they are provided for at this time. Hal Smith, CEO of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Virginia Peninsula, discusses the grab and go dinners that are being provided to youth under the age of eighteen and discusses the importance of summer food programs.
Grab and go dinners are available for pick up from 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. each weekday at the following BGCVP locations:
- Aqueduct: 13244 Aqueduct Dr, Newport News, VA 23602
- Citizens: 1815 Shell Rd, Hampton, VA 23661
- Crossroads Village: 12749 Nettles Dr, Newport News 23601
- Greater Hampton Roads: 629 Hampton Ave, Newport News, 23607
- Marshall Courts: 3301 Marshall Ave, Newport News, VA 23607
- Peninsula: 429 Thorncliff Dr, Newport News, 23608Pinedale Manor: 705 Adams Dr, Newport News, VA 23601
- Tyler Avenue: 95 N. Tyler Ave, Newport News, 23601
For more information visit www.bagclub.com.