HAMPTON ROADS, Va. - Covid-19 has impacted small businesses across the country, but that hasn't stopped the folks at Mango Mangeaux from serving up some delicious dishes. Danielle Goodman joins us to talk about how they have responded to the pandemic and shows us how to make a Mango Berry Parfait.
- Equal Parts 4 oz. of plain Greek yogurt and 4 oz.(1 Jar)‘Mango Mango’ Preserves
- Mixed Berries-Sliced Strawberries, Whole Blueberries and Whole Blackberries
- Mix Greek yogurt and ‘Mango Mango’ preserves until even consistency
- Layer ½ cup of granola on the bottom of the martini glass
- Top with ½ cup of ‘Mango Mango’ yogurt
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of granola and ¼ cup of mixed berries on top
- Enjoy and Spread Love!