TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health announced Friday night that two of the state's three new presumptive positive coronavirus cases have been fatal.
Health officials say a previously-announced case in Santa Rosa County has died after an international trip, and a new person in their 70s who tested positive in Lee County has also died after traveling overseas.
A 75-year-old man in Broward County has been identified as a presumptive positive case. The health department says he will continue to remain isolated until he is cleared by public health officials.
Additionally, a 65-year-old man, also in Broward County, has also been identified as a presumptive positive case. He will also remain isolated until cleared by public health officials.
The health department says they're working closely with the patients, potential close contacts of each case and health care providers to isolate and monitor anyone who may have been exposed to COVID-19 and implement testing of anyone who may develop COVID-19 symptoms.
Click here for more information on the Florida coronavirus cases.
Stay with News 3 for updates.