VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - People who live and work in Virginia Beach are now able to enjoy Dunkin’ Donuts next-generation store design.
Dunkin’ opened the doors to its newest next-generation restaurant at 5284 Providence Road, on Tuesday, July 28.
The new restaurant is open every day from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. The restaurant will only be offering guests drive-thru service for the foreseeable future. Guests can order ahead via the Dunkin' app for a completely contactless drive-thru experience.
The new 2,800-square foot Virginia Beach location employs 20 crew members and features Dunkin’s new restaurant design, with a modern atmosphere, including:
- Modern Design: The openness, colors and materials used in the design help to create an approachable, positive and energetic environment.
- Premium Pours: Dunkin’s signature cold beverages are now poured through an innovative tap system serving eight consistently cold beverages such as iced coffee, iced tea, Cold Brew and Nitro-Infused Cold Brew. Crew members will also use top-quality flavor-maximizing espresso machines to make hand-crafted drinks to order.
- Dunkin’ on Demand: With fully-integrated digital kiosks, guests will be able to choose to order with or without the help of a crew member. Dunkin’ has also introduced an area dedicated to mobile pickups, so that members of the DD Perks® Rewards program who order ahead via Dunkin’s Mobile App can get in and out of the restaurant faster than ever before. Guests will be able to track the status of their orders placed for pickup inside the restaurant via a new digital order status board.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: The new Dunkin’ is a DD Green Achievement™ restaurant, which is designed to save 25% more energy compared to a standard Dunkin’ restaurant.
- Faster than Ever Drive-Thru Experience: Coming soon the new Dunkin’ will offer an exclusive On-the-Go drive-thru lane lets DD Perks® members who order ahead via Dunkin’s Mobile App bypass the ordering lane and head straight into the line for the pickup window. Dunkin’ is the first national restaurant brand to offer this type of drive-thru innovation and convenience.
“We are thrilled to be a part of Dunkin’s next generation store initiative and can’t wait to bring this innovative new restaurant to the Virginia Beach community,” said Johnny Motta, Dunkin’ franchisee. “The new menu offerings and approachable atmosphere will grab the attention of Dunkin’ fans and help keep Virginia Beach running on Dunkin’ for years to come!”